What brand of hair dye is the best?
Since hairdressing has gotten so popular over the years, many brands offer their products, constantly updating them with the newest and, as they say, better versions. Permanent, semi-permanent, ammoniac free or vegan – all those hair dye options are available in their assortment. But the question is, which hair dye brand is the best one and why? Let’s find out!
What is popular these days – best hair dye brand rank
- Schwarzkopf Professional – the hair dye brand with more than 120 years of experience. It is constantly in the top three of the best ones on the market and offers us many valuable hair dye products – with the BLONDME series as the customer’s favourite. What is more, the brand attaches great importance to the environment which is why they use sustainable packaging that can be easily recycled.
- L’Oreal Professionnel – one of the most well-known names on the list, commonly used in salons all over the world. You may have done your hair with its products at home but did you know that L’Oreal has a whole series dedicated to professional use? If not, you must check it out! Blondes, brunettes, redheads – hair dyes dedicated for all, with the best possible ingredients and innovative formulas. We can easily get the mentioned above in permanent or semi-permanent versions as well as various accessories and professional pre-treatment spray to ensure the safety of our colouring process.
- Matrix – a part of L’Oreal Professional Products Division and one of the leading hair dye brands in today’s market. Apart from typical colours, it offers us some more fun possibilities. Matrix Color Sync Watercolors is a great example of such – if you fancy a quick but crazy change from blonde to sapphire blue, you now know where to go.
- Goldwell – since its start in 1948 this German hair dye brand keeps on giving us the best possible products for professional and home use. Innovative combinations of ingredients guarantee stunning hairstyles that all our colleagues will be jealous of. Not only hair dyes but also developers and bleach for everyone to use – it cannot get better than that.
- Wella Professionals – a hair dye brand that got famous for its natural Koleston Perfect products. Those were a major hit back in the day with women all over the world yearning to use it on their hair. Now, however, the offer got richer with more colourful products for the creative ones – you can have pink hair on Monday, then change it to mint by Sunday. There are absolutely no limitations to art.
As we can see, many reliable and valuable hair dye brands offer good quality products for both home and professional use. Attractive prices, attention to every detail and various possibilities of creating new hairstyles – the hairdressing world is open for you to explore. Good luck!